Our Ring Sling has been independently safety tested and comply to the following standard:
- Australian Textile & Labelling Standards
- ASTM F2907 -15: Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Sling Carriers
- 16 CFR 1228: Safety Standard for Sling Carriers
- 16 CFR 1610: Flammability (exempt)
- California Prop. 65: Lead and Cadmium (passed)
- 16 CFR 1303: Total Lead in Coatings (passed)
- CPSIA Section 101: Total Lead in Substrates (passed)
- California Prop. 65: Phthalates (passed)
Our Ring Slings are Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) & Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) approved.
Zarinah Ring Slings have also been acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplagia Institute (IHDI) as a ‘hip-healthy’ product.
Please find the safety warning label inside the fabric between the rings on your sling.